We are committed to giving you the best possible service. This will be achieved by working together. Help us to help you. We would respectfully ask that you:
- Treat all practice staff, doctors and nurses with the same consideration and courtesy that you would like yourself. Remember that they are trying to help you
- Please inform us when you move home, change your name or telephone number, so that we can keep our records correct and up to date
- Please ensure that you order your repeat medication in plenty of time allowing two full working days.
- Please attend any specialist appointments that have been arranged for you or cancel them if your condition has resolved, or you no longer wish to attend
- Please follow up any test or investigations done for you with the person who has requested the investigation
- Attend appointments on time and check in with Reception when you arrive
- If you are unable to keep your appointment or no longer need it, please give the practice adequate notice that you wish to cancel.
- Patients should make every effort to present at the surgery to ensure the best use of nursing and medical time. Home visits should be medically justifiable and not requested for convenience
- Let us have your views. Your ideas and suggestions, whether complimentary or critical, are important in helping us to provide a first class, safe, friendly service in pleasant surroundings.
The practice tries to ensure that:
- You will be treated with courtesy and respect
- You will be treated as a partner in the care and attention that you receive
- All aspects of your visit will be dealt with in privacy and confidence
- You will be seen by a doctor of your choice subject to availability
- In an emergency, out of normal opening hours, if you telephone the practice you will be given the number to receive assistance, which will require no more than one further call
- You can bring someone with you. However, you may be asked to be seen on your own during the consultation
- Repeat prescriptions will normally be available for collection within two working days of your request
- Information about our services will be made available to you by way of posters, notice boards and newsletters
- You have the right to see your medical records or have a copy subject to certain laws.
The NHS Constitution establishes the principles and values of the NHS in England. For more information see these websites: